The concrete line pump truck relies on pressure to transport concrete through the pipeline. It can continuously complete the horizontal and vertical transport of concrete along the special pipeline, which is an ideal kind of existing concrete conveying equipment. The concrete produced by the concrete mixing station is transported to the construction site by the concrete mixer truck, and then pumped by the concrete line pump truck to the site. The line pump can overcome the impact of terrain restrictions and adverse weather, and realise the continuous pumping of concrete in the case of inconvenient transportation.
Why concrete line pump is worth buying
Concrete line pump trucks have many advantages, it is a common equipment in concrete construction.
- Powerful: the line pump includes many types, not only the concrete trailer pump, but also the concrete mix pump, which integrates mixing, pumping and transporting, with advantages of complete functions, small footprint, more convenient transfer.
- No external power supply: oil-electric dual-purpose drive device, small regional limitations, stable performance, high work efficiency. It not only can solve the problem of field construction electricity, but also help the field construction of efficient completion, shorten the construction period.
- Easy maintenance: the concrete line pump is easier to maintain, basically there is no problem, and there is no need to worry about the maintenance of the equipment.
- High working efficiency: 24 hours uninterrupted operation, low failure rate.
- Long service life: up to 10 years.
How to prevent accidents in the use of concrete line pump
It is necessary to carefully read the pump manufacturer’s manual to reduce unnecessary losses as much as possible.
First, the location of the concrete line pump should be flat and solid, there are no obstacles around, no high voltage transmission lines above, and it should not be parked on the slope.
Second, after the concrete pump is in place, the legs should be supported and the fuselage should be kept level and stable; The concrete pump should turn on the stop light to avoid collision.
Thirdly, Inspection before operation shall meet the following requirements:
- Fuel, lubricating oil, hydraulic oil and water tank shall be added enough, tire pressure meets the requirements, lighting and signal indicators are complete and good;
- The hydraulic system works normally, the pipeline does not leak;
- There is no sundries in the mixing hopper, and the protective grid on the hopper is intact and tightly covered;
- The transmission pipeline is firmly connected and well sealed.
Fourthly, before pumping, when the hydraulic oil temperature is below 15 degrees Celsius, the method of extending the empty running time should be used to increase the oil temperature.
Fifth, when pumping, check the operation of the pump and mixing device, monitor the instruments and indicators, and shut down in time if any abnormality is found.
Sixth, the concrete surface in the hopper should be kept above the centerline of the mixing shaft.
Seventh, During the operation, the grid on the hopper shall not be removed, and unqualified aggregates or debris shall be removed in time; When it is found that the pressure gauge rises to the highest value and the running sound changes, the pumping should be stopped immediately, and the reverse operation method should be used to eliminate the pipeline blockage; If ineffective, the tube should be removed and cleaned.
Eighth, after operation, all the concrete in the pipe and hopper should be output, and then the hopper and pipe should be washed. All parts of the control switch, adjustment handle, hand wheel, control rod, cock, etc. should be reset. The hydraulic system should be unloaded, and should withdraw the legs, and park the concrete line pump in a safe area.
LT manufacturer will give you more information on how to operate the concrete line pump correctly.